Do you have the leadership traits it takes to succeed? Here, at a minimum, are the traits I believe any
- The ability to share your expertise with others
- The ability to articulate your business mission and vision
- The personality that allows for follow through on ideas as well as the creation of them
- The perseverance it takes to keep moving ahead even if you're faced with failure. Look at a failure as a chance to regroup and look at the process and start over
- Are you approachable and able to take constructive criticism, whether from a colleague, customer or coach?
What do you have planned for your business this year? Do you need help honing your leadership skills?